- TuLiPA: A parsing environment for variants of tree-adjoining grammar.
- rparse: Discontinuous data-driven parsing with PLCFRS
- uparse: Discontinuous shift-reduce parsing.
- evalb-lcfrs: An extension of evalb bracket scoring for PLCFRS parses.
- treetools: A growing collection of algorithms for treebank tree processing.
More software on github.
- Discosuite: A test suite for German discontinuous constituency structures, based on the TIGER treebank.
- Penn Treebank coordination annotation: An annotation layer for the Penn Treebank which marks coordinating punctuation. Available through the LDC.
- Twotiger: A conversion script which reduces the block degree of the TIGER treebank to 2.